Directions to Camp
We are easy to find and conveniently located just off I-80 in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.
Please do not follow directions from online mapping services as they are often inaccurate when it comes to the small back roads around our location. Some of the roads on these mapping services no longer exist.
- Please, do not use I-80 Exit 299.
- I-80 westbound, please use Exit 302.
- I-80 eastbound, please use Exit 302B.
From New York & New Jersey (approx. 90 mins)
- Take I-80 West
- Get off at Exit 302 (Bartonsville, PA)
- Make a left off of the exit onto SR-611 North
- Go 1 mile and turn left across from the International Gymnastics School billboard onto Golden Slipper / Bartonsville Woods Road (Colonial Auto Sales is on the corner).
- Travel 3 miles.
- The entrance to International Gymnastics Camp will be on your right.
From Philadelphia (approx. 2 hours)
- Take I-476 North to Allentown
- At Exit 56 take US-22 East to SR-33 North (Pocono Mountains)
- Follow the signs to Bartonsville Exit (the SR-33 exit for Bartonsville branches to the left)
- Follow to SR-611 and make a left off of the exit onto SR-611 North
- From this point follow the directions in the paragraph above.
From Baltimore & Washington, D.C. (approx. 4 hours)
- Take I-83 North toward Harrisburg, PA
- Merge onto I-81 North to I-78 East toward Allentown, PA
- At Allentown take US-22 East to SR-33 North (Pocono Mountains)
- Follow directions from SR-33 North in paragraph above.
From West of Pennsylvania
- Take I-80 East to Exit 302B (Bartonsville) and follow the directions above.
From Connecticut and upper New York
- Connecticut families tell us the best route is I-84 West to I-380 South to I-80 East Exit 302B (Bartonsville) to SR-611 North and follow the directions above.