Registration Terms, Refund Policy, and Tuition Insurance
Registration is on a first come, first served basis. International Gymnastics Camp LLC and International Day Camp reserves the right to refuse an application and/or dismiss, without refund, a camper at any time for reasons which in its sole discretion are in the best interest of the camp.
Medical Terms of Registration
- All campers must be covered by their own medical insurance policy.
- All campers must have a completed 2017 International Gymnastics School – Camp, Inc. Health History Form by May 1, 2017.
- Immunizations records and primary care doctor’s name and telephone number are required to attend camp.
- All campers must be potty trained – No Pull-Ups
Financial Terms of Registration
- Registration prior to May 1, 2017 requires a $50 per session deposit with the full balance of tuition due May 1st 2017 which will be automatically charged to the card on file in your parent account
- Any registration received on or after May 1, 2017 must be accompanied by payment of camp fees in full
All Balance of fees is due May 1, 2017
Prior to May 1st, 2017, there will be a $15 processing charge per enrolled session with written notification of cancellation.
On or after May 1st, 2017, there will be no refund. This also applies to applications received on or after May 1st, 2017. No refund will be made for a camper who withdraws any time after arriving at camp. There is no reduction of fees for late arrival or early departure.
Cancellations due to injuries and illness are also subject to the refund policy outlined above. Tuition cannot be transferred to another camper or other International Gymnastics Camp, LLC programs.
We reserve the right to dismiss or refuse, without refund, any camper whose conduct is detrimental to themselves, to the camp, or to other campers.
International Day Camp strongly recommends purchasing the Tuition Insurance Policy we offer.
IGDC highly recommend that you consider investing in Program Protector Insurance coverage. You are responsible for clicking on the Program Protector Insurance option upon enrolling your camper at IGDC. If you do not click this option, you will not be entitled to any additional tuition reimbursement other than the IGDC 2017 Cancellation Policy reimbursements. If you do not opt to purchase the Program Protector Insurance at the time of initial enrollment, but later decide you want coverage, Program Protector Insurance is available for purchase before your final payment is made.